Eikon EMS420 Power Supply - Black - European Cord
Tattoo artists talked, and we listened
EMS 420 der Nachfolger des EMS400
-Touch User Interface
-LCD Display, hell leuchtend grün
-Infos im Display (Cycles, Tastverhältnis, Ampere, Diagnostik, Timer, Cloak, Follow Through)
-Automatische Speicherung der zuletzt verwendeten Einstellungen
-Sleep Mode - Ruhe Modus
Größe: 162mm (L) x 50mm (B) x 146mm (H)
Laser Cut Ständer aus Stahl
Ausgangsleistung: 0-18 VDC-2A
Eingangsleistung: 100-240 VAC, 1.4-0.7A, 50/60 Hz
Clipcord und Fußschalter-Anschlüsse: 6,3mm Mono-Buchsen
Stromkabelverbindung : Standard geerdete Steckdose
Zertifizierungen: CE und FCC zertifiziert
Tattoo artists talked, and we listened.
Accuracy and responsiveness are critical during the tattoo process.You need to be able to tap into your desired voltage, with precise response and control. Inaccuracy simply can't happen. So as we have completely re-written the operating system, incorporated smart chip technology and made some changes both inside and out.
- High touch sensitivity voltage adjustment buttons for quick and accurate fine touch adjustments and rapid 0.2 volts/3 x per second coarse voltage adjustments.
- Sleep Mode - 30 minutes
- Brightly lit green LCD display and LED buttons
- Metallic gold fleck green enclosure
- Durable precision laser cut stainless steel stand
- Designed and manufactured using 95% North American quality components
Features (Hover over diagram and list with photos)
- Capacitance Touch User Interface
- Illuminated green LED buttons provide quick and accurate activation/voltage adjustments with the touch of a finger.
- Finely tuned to work flawlessly through barrier controls - even while wearing medical gloves.
- Smooth Consistent Power for your Rotary and Coil Machines
- Operate both rotary and coil tattoo machines at maximum efficiency without having to switch modes. Improve your machine reliability and efficiency with smooth consistent power output from the EMS420.
- LCD Display Screen
- Brightly lit green LCD screen that delivers clear, crisp voltage readings to a single decimal point along with all the information important to you during the tattoo process.
- Additional Display Reading
- Understand more about how your tattoo machine is operating by selecting an additional display reading that most suits your needs. Options include: Cycles Per Second, Duty Cycle, Follow Through, Amps, Diagnostics, Timer as or choose Cloak as to hide any of the additional display readings.
Precision Voltage Adjustments
Increase or decrease your voltage in fine precise adjustments of 0.1 volts or rapid coarse adjustments of 0.2 volts.
Four Voltage Presets
Automatically save your last used settings. Preset up to four of your favorite voltage settings and recall them all with the click of a button!
Two Footswitch Modes
Momentary (press and hold) or maintained mode for those times when turning your machine on and off isn't necessary.
Two Timer Modes
Determine the amount of tattooing you're doing by using the Runtime Mode, which activates with each footswitch command or switch to Stopwatch Mode to track your overall session.
Resume tattooing at your last used settings after 30 minutes of inactivity with the click of a button (or your footswitch).
Size Vertical orientation and a narrow profile leaves a small footprint as which leaves you with more space at your workstation. Physical dimensions of 6.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 5.785" (H)
Cables routed out the back
Industry standard 1" 4" rear facing Mono jacks and power cord connections are routed out the back to reduce the risk of cords interfering with your work.
Gumshoe Sticky Foot
Made from sticky (top secret) silicone to ensure that your EMS420 stays securely in place on your workstation or any hard surface. Can be repositioned without damage to surfaces - allowing you to move your EMS420 to a different workstation or location.
Custom plastic enclosure made of Polycarbonate ABS with a subtle gold metallic fleck. It's designed to withstand harsh surface disinfectants, which can degrade plastics over time.
Laser Cut Steel Stand
Durable, precision laser cut steel stand as hand bent from brushed 10 gauge 304 stainless steel.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Easy to cover and clean with no knobs or plugs to interfere with barrier film application or bagging process.
Standard socket connection with internal universal power adapter allows for worldwide compatibility. It's as easy as plugging in a region specific power cord (sold separately).